GLTools is a custom graphics Android app, that lets you improve gaming performance, quality, and compatibility. Features: Device info emulation: replace your CPU, GPU, and RAM info to get better graphics for high-end devices. The resolution, color depth, and anti-aliasing control in any app.
This is an application that allows us to access the advanced settings of our smartphone’s GPU to configure the performance of our screen’s graphics. It can be considered an alternative to Chainfire 3D, in other words, we’ll be able to adjust the graphics of our apps and favorite games. To make it work, we need to have root permissions to be able to access our phone’s files.
It’s an OpenGL driver that allows us to take control of any GPU equipped with ARM or x86 processors. If you’re an advanced gamer with high graphical demands or you’re interested in optimizing the performance of your graphics processor even if it’s just for usual apps, this is the tool you need.
What is GLTools?
The APK allows customization of resolution and graphics rendering of apps for optimizing the gaming experience with your hands. The tool is not required on modern hardware unless you’re dealing with older games that use deprecated or proprietary Open GL ES extensions which may not be universally supported. Modern mobile GPUs have zero issues rendering games anyway.
GL tools is not a rocket science app, it just uses your Android graphics to the extent which is by default disabled by the Manufacturer. Although this App works perfectly on the majority of devices it won’t run on all devices mostly in custom skin devices as a few of their system files are of different names which this tool is unaware of. Anyways let us know if you have any queries or did this method worked for you.
The APK is an open graphics library driver used for enchanting the gaming performance on your android device. Tool (games and graphics optimizer) on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, and KOPlayer.
What are the Key Features?
- Optimize graphics even on low-end handsets.
- Customize the name of your GPU and your RAM and CPU data.
- Gain full control over textures. You can compress, decompress, and resize even if your GPU doesn’t support these actions.
- Not compatible with games that use Vulkan.
- Optimization of shaders.
- Custome the resolution and graphics of any app.
- Improve graphics using antialiasing.
- Measure the graphics improvements using an on-screen FPS counter.
- Enjoy playing games with graphical options for experts.
The app is a custom Open GLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known Open GLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don’t understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
This tool is an Open Graphics Library driver that allows you to interact with any ARM or x86 processor’s GPU that is OpenGL 2.0 compatible. The best example of such a GPU is Qualcomm’s ADRENO which is provided in most modern smartphones.
GLTool in Code:
- Download and Install it right now on APKMond.
- Now, launch the tool.
- Select the Call of Duty app.
- Tick on the “Enable settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down and enable options like.
Replace device, CPU, and RAM info:
- Scroll down and select “Select values from a template”.
- This is an application to reduce the quality of graphics in a game to make it more friendly to your cellphone.
The tool, allows you to play games that require higher specs or rather play games with lesser lags and FC (force close). If you are familiar with what this app can do, it might be you have heard of Chainfire3D, but, this one supports any Android version starting from Android 2.2 and above with lesser issues.
How to Install it on low-end Android devices?
- Download and install GL from the above link.
- Open GL read, and understand the checklist below before checking all the checkboxes. Select Install. Wait for your device to reboot. There will be an uninstaller of the GL flashable through custom recovery, it can be found on your SD card.
- Again, open GL then select the Game you want to play.
- Check to Enable custom settings for this – Here’s the tweaking part
- Check Force 16-bit rendering. (it reduces lighting and shading effects but is not much of a biggie in the graphics)
- Check Optimize GLSL shaders. (for optimizing OpenGL shading responsible for color, texture, and structure)
- Enable and set the Downscale texture as what you like. (It reduces the texture, therefore, lesser lag)
- You may want to use fake GPU info. (Can also improve game graphics quality and performance)
- Now, it’s done. Play any games you wanted
Is it Safe to use?
GL tool is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn’t disable backup in the GL app install dialog), if you’ll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall gl app.
GLTools is an application that allows us to access the advanced settings of our smartphone’s GPU to configure the performance of our screen’s graphics. It can be considered an alternative to saving graphics in apps. GL is not required on modern hardware unless you’re dealing with older games that use deprecated or proprietary OpenGL ES extensions which may not be universally supported.
Modern mobile GPUs have zero issues rendering games anyway. GL is a custom graphics driver, that lets you improve gaming performance, quality, and compatibility.