Last Updated: January 23, 2024
ApkMond (“we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims related to content found on ApkMond.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on ApkMond, please notify us promptly in writing with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the infringing material, including specific URLs or other identifying information to enable us to locate the material on ApkMond.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notification to our designated agent for receiving copyright infringement claims at the following address:
Designated Agent: apkmond990[at]gmail.com
If you believe that your content was removed from ApkMond in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the Northern District of California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated agent at the address provided above.
ApkMond reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
This DMCA policy is intended to provide information regarding the procedures we follow when dealing with copyright infringement claims and counter-notifications. It is not legal advice, and we encourage you to consult with legal counsel if you have questions about your rights or obligations under the DMCA or any other applicable laws.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA policy, please contact us at apkmond990[at]gmail.com
Please note that this DMCA policy may be revised from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically to stay informed about any changes.