A DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) disclaimer for a Google AdSense blog post is a statement that helps protect your website and inform users about your copyright policy. Here’s a template you can use as a starting point:
DMCA Disclaimer for [APKMond.Net]
[APKMond] respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on our website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Upon receiving a proper DMCA notice, [Your Blog Name] will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content and may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Please allow us a reasonable time to review and process your request.
It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. A copy of each legal notice may be sent to a third-party publication for publication and annotation. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (https://www.chillingeffects.org), a third-party website that documents legal notices from around the web.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
This DMCA Disclaimer is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney.